View Single Post
Old 08-26-2017, 01:21 PM   #17
dieselman959

I purchase a new Keystone Laredo 288 on March 25th of this year 2017, the first week of August while cleaning the bugs off the front of my rig from a recent trip, I found cracks on the upper radius Corners near the marker lights on one side and after further inspection found overspray, sanding marks, dimples from where they didn't put enough body filler to repair the damage on the other side next to the marker light. This unit was sold to me as new. Damage was not disclosed at time of sale. Contacted Keystone area sales representative and he admitted that there is a file on each RV with damage that is repaired before leaving the factory. Dealer contact at Keystone and Keystone has agreed to have an outside vendor fiberglass repair shop do the work to totally repair the fiberglass and repaint to match. As for the legal aspect of the transaction that took place when they sold me a new RV with undisclosed damage that has been repaired by the factory, this constitutes fraud and a blatant misrepresentation of what a new RV is.
dieselman959 is offline   Reply With Quote