Thread: Camping World
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2020, 07:47 AM   #4
QCMan
Gone Traveling

As noted above, individual managers probably make the difference between CW locations. In 2015 we purchased a camper from the Myrtle Beach CW and at best I would consider it a very lackluster experience. Not bad but nothing to be excited about either. Fast forward to 2020 and our Cougar purchase and I was extremely impressed. The negotiations were extremely professional and the three hour PDI discovered a problem with a loose fitting on the suction side of the pump that was quickly addressed and the inspection continued.
Even though we were not new to all of this it seemed like every single system was explained in detail and with enthusiasm. The only thing that seemed to be missed was where the fresh water tank drain was.
I am not someone that is easy to impress but they did such a great job that I had to let Marcus know how great the experience was. We had worked together before on issues that came up about life memberships for the Good Sam club and he ended up personally thanking the folks that handled the sale and PDI at CW. In my world an improvement that big deserves praise.
QCMan is offline   Reply With Quote