Thread: Camping World
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2020, 05:49 PM   #1
JDDilly

Camping World

I have read numerous posts about the issues people have had with Camping World and wanted to give them a positive review.

A few years ago, as we were going to Disney World, we broke a leaf spring near Mobile, AL. It was late at so we went to the Camping World in Robertsdale, AL and spent the night in the parking lot. When they opened at 8 the next morning, I spoke to the service manager and explained we were meeting family at Disney World for Christmas the next afternoon. He got us in around 9 and had to techs working on or 5th wheel. Around 2 that afternoon they completed installing 4 new leaf springs with all the needed hardware and 2 new tires. We were on the road at 3 PM. They provided the best service I could have expected at a reasonable price.

In the fall of 2019, we purchased a new Montana HC 381TH at the Camping World in Monticello, MN. We got a great deal, and the purchase was good along with the PDI and a couple of issues we found. They fixed the 2 items as we waited so we could take delivery as planned. That winter we again went to Disney World and found a few more repairs. When we returned home in January, I took it in and had it back with all items addressed in about 5 days. After using the rig this past year, I had a list of about 10 items we needed addressed. I took it in this fall, and again, all items were repaired and I had the camper back in 2 weeks.

I think the experience people have with Camping World has a lot to due with the management of the location and not as much with Camping World as a whole.

Jim and Carole
Roseville, MN
2018 RAM 3500 DRW, Diesel, Long Box, Air Lift Bags - 2023 Fuzion 421
JDDilly is offline   Reply With Quote