View Single Post
Old 04-17-2014, 09:19 AM   #8
canesfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncbound123 View Post
today is a great day. Our daughter is on her way home to us. (She is in the Air Force stationed in Alaska). We haven't seen her in 6 months and we get to take our first trip in the new 395 leaving in the morning for Danville, VA. Gonna stay a few days out there at Paradise Lake campground and just get away for some much needed family time. We are looking forward to a great trip and our first outting in the new coach. The weather is looking great and we couldn't be happier. Have a great weekend everyone and will have a full report on the new coach upon our return.
Have a great time!!! Say Hi to Joan and Skip and Tommy and Marvin for me. Love spending time there, wishing I could join you. I was just there with mine a few weeks ago. Skip rebuilt my steps for me and put in a handrail.

Enjoy the new rig!!