View Single Post
Old 04-20-2016, 05:09 AM   #40
Tbos

2016 Keystone Crack on slide wall...:(

Quote:
Originally Posted by esmoglo View Post
Passed by the dealership yesterday just to see what was going on I figure it’s better to do face-to-face than a phone call. The service writer I’m dealing with advised an email was sent to Keystone on April 11 and he has yet to receive any response.

Called Keystone customer support yesterday and they advised they received nothing from the dealership because they did not get a pre-authorization just to submit the paperwork regarding the repairs that are needed? Yes, I know this sounds confusing but apparently this is the norm. The Keystone representative on the phone asked me what the issues were and I told her crack in the slide, air-conditioning stop working, valances falling off the wall and one of the cabinets needs a new latch, she proceeded to document everything that’s tracked by the last eight numbers of the vehicle identification number in keystones system.

My service writer said call them tomorrow just to do additional follow-up I’ll wait until about 4 PM today to find out what’s going on. In the meantime, believe it or not I’m looking at a new RV again even though this one is not even ready to use or sell until it’s fixed decisions decisions….

You are experiencing a situation similar to mine where the dealer and Keystone were not communicating. They may have been emailing but not communicating. It's amazing what happens when people talk and take notes. Good luck.
Tbos is offline   Reply With Quote