View Single Post
Old 04-16-2016, 06:49 AM   #36
dcg9381

In regard to my local dealer:
You set an appointment 45-60 days out.
The appointment is their best guess of when they'll have availability to look at your issue(s). Pretty sure that no one is capable of getting that exactly right.. When I brought it in (on my appointment date) - they told me they were busy (no ETA). This irks me a bit, as I don't like the RV to sit outside - I'd rather bring it in when they have a bay open. But I understand why they can't hold bays on RVs that may or may not show up on time.

I've called Keystone with prior warranty work and inquired about the status of dealer repair orders. Last time I was told that any warranty work / repair order was the "property of the dealer" and they couldn't help me, which certainly isn't consistent with what other people have posted... I didn't push it.

It's not a big deal to call the dealer and check on status. It's a reflection on the dealer, not on Keystone...

My dealer has the best (repair) reputation of any dealer in 150 miles or so. That's a large part of why I purchased from them. In the grand scheme of things, as long as the repairs are right, I can deal with the lack of communication and time to repair.
dcg9381 is offline   Reply With Quote