View Single Post
Old 03-31-2023, 05:15 PM   #26
sourdough
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackFan View Post
Thanks Sourdough.

We purchased the RV from this same Camping World last June. We wanted the Cougar product and did not want to buy out of state.

I am happy to hear that all Camping Worlds do not operate similarly. The culture here appears to be one where "no" is pre-programmed into the employees and they have their onerous policies (like this one) memorized to dump on you on command. My experience is not unique based on the majority of 1 Star reviews for this location on Yelp: https://www.yelp.com/biz/camping-world-reno#reviews.

I get the dealership relationship and the fact that Keystone has limited control. We are also having some other items addressed that we caught during our pre-delivery walkthrough. Unfortunately, we didn't catch the shunt issue until later.

Believe me, I got to know the GM previously and will not hesitate to escalate again if necessary.

I can tell you now that not all CW GMs (the guy that determines the customer experience among other things) are cut from the same cloth....some aren't worth their salt so keep that in mind.
sourdough is offline   Reply With Quote