View Single Post
Old 06-07-2020, 03:45 PM   #1
syoung

Water in front wall activated by heat?

I have a 2014 Keystone Passport 2920BH. After winter storage (outside) noticed some water marks inside down the curved front wall. Checked the roof, and the Dicor had some cracks. Cleaned and put new seal everywhere, so I feel comfortable the roof is fine now.

No rain in days, but each day, when the afternoon sun hits the front of the camper, and the shell gets really hot, I notice small amounts of water dripping down the same spots...inside wall, down the curvature...and eventually out the bottom of the camper. Cool morning, no sun, no water. Afternoon sun, hot camper...water. It's like the wall is "sweating" from the heat. What is happening? Can water 'stay' in the wall and never dry out? Could the insulation have absorbed water during the winter, and it just won't dry out?? There is no new water on the camper from rain, but yet every day, it drips out a half cup or so. Any thoughts? I hate to open up a wall, and not even sure how, but I can't figure out what is going on 'inside' the wall.

Appreciate any help, thoughts, guidance.
Steve