Thread: Hello Everybody
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2009, 07:43 PM   #2
Flyguy

Welcome to the forum, you have yourself quite a project, I'm sure that when you get finished with it you will enjoy many hours of leisure camping and be deserving of a good rest, of course if your like some on this forum you may find it to be a labor of love. I'm sure that all of us here will try to help as best we can. If your in need of manuals try going to my homepage and look around, download what you think would be useful to you, to get there just click on "Flyguy" and a drop down menu will appear, next click on "visit Flyguy's homepage" and you will be in. To create a signature, go to "Forum Technical Support" and then look for "Creating a Signature", please let us know where you are from and your rig, if you haven't already done-so, please read through the "Forum Rules", many members are sometimes puzzled with the use of acronyms and don't bother to ask what they mean so there's a new post called "Forum Definitions" that is meant to keep all members informed. All the best to you.
Timbrens
Flyguy is offline   Reply With Quote