View Single Post
Old 07-21-2011, 05:32 PM   #7
Smitty

Just finished doing the adjustments on both slides. Was very easy to do. So far the main slide is still having the same problem of just clicking once it is in and I try extending it. I have to toggle the switch back and forth to get it back out. I tried adjusting first 1/4 inch then another 1/4 and then again another 1/4. At the third adjustment it would not seal on the bottom and still ratchets or should I say clicks. I put it back to the first 1/4 inch adjustment. The kitchen slide did work but will see in the morning if it's still ok. It's in the 90's outside and I had to call it quits. Think next step will be the dredded dealership. I did go there Monday, they said my extended warranty will cover it after $100. Deductible. They said they make no appointments and you drop the trailer off they will get to it in it's turn. If no one is around or after hours leave a note with it. Hmmmm that's all I can say about that. Anyway, thanks for the info and am glad it works for some of you having the same problem.