View Single Post
Old 12-15-2017, 01:32 PM   #9
JRTJH
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShacterShack View Post
Interestingly enough, when I go look for my line (Premier) just two recalls are listed, and not 2016's thermostat miswire (16-261_-_bullet_passport_ac_wiring_-_web).
Ken,

The "lines" really get clouded on some of the Keystone brands. The Premier is "really an upgraded Bullet" and not a brand of its own, even though it's listed separately from the Bullet line. I think the "listings on the Keystone website" go more by category/cost than by brand. If you look directly under the Premier name on the logo, it says, "PREMIER ultralight by Bullet".

I'm not defending the practice, heaven knows Keystone is confusing enough by itself without my help, but I think (my theory, not Keystone's) is that the recalls are listed the way the trailer brands are registered with NHTSA.

I think you'll find your model listed under the Bullet recalls (even though it's also listed separately on the website). The recall is listed as "2011-2017 Bullet and Passport A/C wiring"

Given the way Keystone lists their recalls, it's possible for someone with a Premier to look up recalls and not find their trailer listed with a recall, although it actually is listed in another location.

I just noticed this after your post, and I am going to send an email to the factory identifying the problem. Whether they do anything about it is another issue and something none of us can control.

2015 F250 6.7l 4x4
2014 Cougar X Lite 27RKS
JRTJH is online now   Reply With Quote