View Single Post
Old 02-03-2021, 07:07 PM   #13
sourdough
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camping family View Post
I would hope those with more experience would offer to help someone who they know is a new be. Offer and if they ask like they don’t want it then sit back and watch. But please offer as for me I’m still a new be and hope if someone sees I’m having a problem of doing something wrong please offer to help. Don’t sit and laugh at me.

Not sitting and laughing as far as I'm concerned. For me I love watching new campers come in, visit, help - even give accessories to help as I mentioned in my first post. I've always loved helping someone new "figure it out" and I've had lots of folks take me up on "helping"...but;

My post was about trying to help and what happens when you can't and then the efforts of the new person trying to "figure it out". I believe the answer is to always help your fellow man, but, if you see a problem and try to help (intervene/nosey/not your place etc.) and then sort of "put in your place/ignored" you back off and observe. Laugh? Probably at times. Feel sad and wish you could do more but shake your head - absolutely.
sourdough is offline   Reply With Quote