View Single Post
Old 02-03-2021, 01:05 PM   #7
sourdough
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsb5717 View Post
You're right...it can be very entertaining, even hilarious! We've sat and watched many, many rookies over the years. Have also helped quite a few if they are open to it. Some are very grateful, some just embarrassed. Others want to do it themselves...and the entertainment begins.

Danny, you just had a front row seat to some really good ones. You should have been videoing so you could share!

Like Gary said, we were all new at one time and had our "first" experience. For us we learned by ourselves because I was never really in close proximity to other trailers. The ones beside us now are a combination of embarrassed and want to do it by themselves I think since there are two of them. I even offered to do a quick walk around with them to show what's what but they declined. After that I just watch in the event I'm needed and shake my head. The motorhomes are across the road and not really where I can casually see if they need anything. 2 class A diesel pushers, obviously loaned or rented, with 2 guys in one and a guy and gal in the other, not one appears to be over 25. Someone either has a lot of trust or a lot of insurance.
sourdough is offline   Reply With Quote