Thread: New TV
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2020, 02:49 PM   #36
LewisB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deeds View Post
Everyone was very quick to jump on the guy about weights! Its said here time and time again! The guy just bought a new tv and I'm sure it didn't come cheap it would be a major blunder on his end if it wasnt enough and if that's the case then he'd have to leave some stuff at home or not go! The first page was weight patrolling and not one person said congrats on the major investment! I'm not pointing fingers at you for anything you may or may not have said but if roles were reversed and you bought a new truck wouldn't it be nice to hear that it looks nice? Not weight police here and remove brush guard there? I'm a commercial driver and when I see overloaded vehicles If I'm able i say something! But in his case hes looking to get ahold of the numbers but he knows he needs to! Some people do math first others buy first it would be his mistake! I'd rather see the dodge pulling the camper than the 1500 chevy!
If you go back and read the original post, the OP brought up the issue of weights and legality and then asked if he "did ok". Several of the forum members attempted to point out issues and answer his question. I for one do not understand why another member would apply such an offensive term to other members who were actually trying to help. None of us get paid to do this - we do it because we want to share our experiences and see other members be successful, safe, and happy.

No one expects us all to agree on some subjects; there will always be a "back and forth" communication on some topics. But we ARE required to do so in a respectful manner at all times. Thanks!

https://www.keystoneforums.com/forum...ork&page=rules
2019 Can Am Maverick Sport XRC - the "Blue Goose"

On YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjc...yZ_w7jyofaPLVQ
LewisB is offline   Reply With Quote