Thread: New TV
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2020, 02:23 PM   #35
Deeds

Quote:
Originally Posted by LewisB View Post
So, I’m curious about what in your mind constitutes a “weight ****”? Since you address this comment to “everyone”, does that include me? If so then I take offense and submit that challenging others to adhere to the DOT regulations is much more useful than patting someone on the head and encouraging them to do there own thing.
Everyone was very quick to jump on the guy about weights! Its said here time and time again! The guy just bought a new tv and I'm sure it didn't come cheap it would be a major blunder on his end if it wasnt enough and if that's the case then he'd have to leave some stuff at home or not go! The first page was weight patrolling and not one person said congrats on the major investment! I'm not pointing fingers at you for anything you may or may not have said but if roles were reversed and you bought a new truck wouldn't it be nice to hear that it looks nice? Not weight police here and remove brush guard there? I'm a commercial driver and when I see overloaded vehicles If I'm able i say something! But in his case hes looking to get ahold of the numbers but he knows he needs to! Some people do math first others buy first it would be his mistake! I'd rather see the dodge pulling the camper than the 1500 chevy!
Deeds is offline   Reply With Quote