View Single Post
Old 06-10-2021, 08:27 AM   #3
jasin1

Quote:
Originally Posted by spade117 View Post
This past weekend, upon arrival to destination, I tried to turn on the radio with no luck.

Was on shore power, the clock was on, but when I pushed the power on button, nothing happened. Pressed all the different settings buttons on the face, no change. Ended up using a small Bluetooth speaker for the remainder of the trip, so not a major issue.

After getting back home (on shore power), tried again, but no difference. I remembered that there was a remote control, but that did not change the outcome, although the battery in the remote could need replacing (have rarely used it).

My initial thought is a failure on the inside to whatever the power button is supposed to depress when it is pressed. I did not see a logical way to remove the faceplate.

Not positive (not home currently), but I believe it is a furrion brand, not exactly sure on the model.

Any ideas?
You might have a blown fuse.. there is usually two separate power wires for 12 volt radios. One is for the radio itself and one is for the clock so it doesn’t lose stations and clock settings when ignition is turned off.. maybe look for a separate fuse