View Single Post
Old 06-08-2021, 07:48 AM   #3
jasin1

[QUOTE=JRTJH;453316]If you think it's "bad now" just wait until the new campground owners rearrange spaces and add another campsite making 3 where there used to be 2 and his trailer is even closer to your new truck.....

We were at a KOA in Steamboat Springs, CO a couple years ago. They literally were digging up the concrete site pads and pouring new ones. Used to be 20' between spaces and in the new addition, it's 10'. Hardly enough space to open your awning if the neighbor's trailer has a slide.....

Ain't "progress" lovely ?????[/QUOTE

I didn’t sleep so good last night probably because I know the vacation is coming to an end. Might have been why it irritated me this morning.
This guy had a new truck as well and made sure to rinse off the soap he got on his truck but not mine is what kinda started it for me lol
But as I said it was a great week with great weather and I must say almost all of the people I’ve met have been really nice.
And I’m not looking forward to camping being taken over by big buisness but I guess with all of the national news about the popularity of camping since covid, it was bound to attract big investors.
I’ve noticed the same thing with marinas and transient slips .. it’s almost as expensive to stay in a hotel..one particular marina is $3 ft. Plus $17 for electric for one night.. $122 a night and I’m sleeping in my boat just tied up at their pier. They do have a pool though