View Single Post
Old 06-07-2021, 06:31 PM   #40
Brob
Gone Traveling

Sure, everyone was SO kind! ;-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sourdough View Post
Brob, your problem is your inability to control your responses to others and the continued violation of forum community rules;

*Do not take every opportunity to express your disagreement, incite argument, insult each other, or fan flames. Voice you opinion respectfully and then let it go.
*Do not post the same discussion more than once or in more than one forum area.
*Public discussion about moderation or moderator decisions is not allowed.
*Trolling and cyberstalking are NOT allowed and are grounds for account restriction or removal. Trolling on this board includes posting controversial and often irrelevant or off-topic messages with the intention of (or anticipated result of) baiting other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal, harmonious on-topic discussion, especially when a pattern of such posting is apparent.

You have violated these rules repeatedly, complaining about a 19 year old trailer you lived in full time.

No one flamed you for posting your opinion of the construction of an RV, your repeated attacks on others that tried to explain offended members. Your attempts to go from thread to thread to post the same inflammatory comments was objected to.

I too belong to many forums but unlike those you belong to ((I guess) they limit the inciteful posts allowed by a member.
This is literally the FIRST time I've experienced anything like this in an RV forum. It seems like many here never jumped off the political bandwagon...

I find it pretty laughable that you can accuse me of "repeated attacks" on people after being told to "put on my big boy pants" and being called "pansy", told to "get over yourself and quit whining" and told that the lack of insulation, butt-end splices in 13' clear-spans, and roofing under the siding is a result of my poor maintenance. Let me guess, you're another moderator...good for you!

Keystone travel trailers are constructed poorly, that's it..., You can learn from those of us who have the wherewithal to tear into them and rebuild them properly, or you can instead sit behind your keyboard and namecall then threaten others who speak up...your choice.
Have a nice life.
Brob is offline   Reply With Quote