View Single Post
Old 06-03-2021, 04:51 PM   #24
jasin1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironman View Post
My load weight is 3052 lbs. My Tremor Forum has lots of people pulling 17k 5th wheels. I looked at Grand Design Momentum’s that are 16,800 and pin weight of 2,785. I know many say I need a dually. On RV Trader and other sites I see in the pics SRW pulling these large rigs. My F350 6.7 Tremor is a beast. I probably won’t put the Carli Pintop suspension but will add the Firestone Ride Rite Red Label Extreme 7,500lbs air bag set up I already have. I will most likely get one of these heavy toy trailers and see what my rig can do. One of my friends says he pulls a triple axle 20k 44’ toy hauler with his F350 6.7 Tremor. So IDK. I was a NYC Union Ironworker that was a connector that erected high rises, walking beams, and climbing columns and connecting the skeletons of these structures. Not many people would do this for a living. So it’s just that I’m not afraid to give it a try. That’s all. I’m going to pull mine and my wife’s Harleys across country and live life to it’s fullest. If I have a hard time pulling this beast then I’ll pull the trigger snd buy a 2022 F450. So that’s my plan. I know this subject causes lots of arguments and life is way to short for that. I just lost my dad in March and was with him as he passed away. That has changed my thoughts with life. I’m 53 yrs young and now retired, and I don’t want waste a single day on the blessings JESUS CHRIST has bestowed on me. So I thank you all for your sound advice. I will just try it out with my Tremor and just take it one day at a time. GOD BLESS. ��������������������
How would you feel if the crane operator on one of your jobs decided he wasn’t afraid of lifting a load of steel over your head that was too heavy to safely lift.. over the specs on the crane..he might get away with it if it’s not windy or the load doesn’t shift.. would you put your life in his hands just because someone else said “don’t worry..you’ll be fine “