View Single Post
Old 05-29-2021, 04:34 PM   #4
sourdough
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasin1 View Post
The only Ford I will be interested in is an F450for the future and maybe the bronco and possibly a Mach 1 mustang for the wife :)

No I just found it interesting the breakdown of actual towing miles.. it’s raining and cold in MD..boat is still on the hard because the boat yard didn’t finish waxing it ..just bored today

I do like the Mach 1

^^^ Well have I got a deal for you! Just drove around today looking (hoping) to see if any of the dealers were getting anything truck wise in that might be interesting (still wondering if I can sway myself toward a diesel . Lo and behold, after a long period of nothing interesting to see, there was a new Ford F450 dually sitting in a little lot surrounded by the sparse pickings of a couple of new ones and other used ones (mixing them as they seem to be doing nowadays). So there it was/is, that new F450 in real life....and,

forget that Mach I for the wife. My DD's co worker is retiring; just bought a new Shelby GT500 for HIS wife because she always wanted a "sporty" Mustang! 760HP sounds good but eh, it's still a Ford.... Jasin you only live once, might as well jump on them and go for it on a cold rainy day....you can easily spend money on those kinds of days as I can attest.
sourdough is offline   Reply With Quote