View Single Post
Old 04-27-2021, 01:18 PM   #74
rhagfo

Quote:
Originally Posted by notanlines View Post
Linix, if you had one would your wife drive it as a daily driver? See, mine neither. Otherwise it would be in front of the Suites!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sourdough View Post
I'm sure it's obvious but my irritation, aggravation and frustration from dealing with a sandstorm and 40+mph winds while trying to do fence work was showing a bit in the above post - especially after having a big gust catch a 5' wide steel framed wooden gate and hit me right in the keister while I was bent over tightening a bolt. Like to broke my neck against the other steel frame.

The post wasn't to offend anyone and I hope I didn't. Anytime there is a thread with "x vs y" it can go all over the place. Just seems lately we go a little more off the deep end. Maybe it's being cooped up, maybe the time of year.....maybe it's me. Anyway, been out again this morning and the winds are starting so maybe the next clear day I can put this 10gal of sealer on the fence.....maybe.
We my response to NoTanlines, comes from the fact we full time and the DRW is our only vehicle. We see full timers that have a TV and a car. The DW chases the DH and TV and trailer, this worked even less for the DW, she is comfortable driving the DRW. My youngest DD, has horses and drives a DRW, not only when towing, but also running errands.
I agree, it is to each their own, but I want enough TV for what I am towing, or what I might tow in the future.
Visit and enjoy Oregon State Parks
rhagfo is offline   Reply With Quote