View Single Post
Old 04-22-2021, 04:37 PM   #6
rczapla

I appreciate the information you have provided but the warranty is 3 years on the roof and structure for ANYTHING due to a factory build issue. The dealer found the poor patch when they were power washing the roof this season. This is the first time the roof was power washed. I have been up on the roof and know for a fact I have never patched or seen anything suspicious indicating there was a hole or repair made. My guess is the power washing revealed the issue.
Below is Keystone's 3 Year warranty statement.

3-YEAR
Limited Structural Warranty Summary
Keystone RV warranties the structure of your RV for a period of three (3) years from the date of purchase by the original owner and it is also transferable during the warranty period. The limited structural warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship attributable to Keystone RV's manufacturing and assembly. This includes the main steel frame, outriggers and crossmembers; skeletal framing (wall studs, floor joists, rafters); exterior sidewalls, front and rear walls; roof and roof material; floors; slide-out boxes and related structural components; and, paint and windshield installation issues with fiberglass front caps. The warranty doesn't cover damage due to improper operation or maintenance.
rczapla is offline   Reply With Quote