View Single Post
Old 04-22-2021, 08:40 AM   #63
Hr42010

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasin1 View Post
Because it is flooding and the float is probably stuck or not adjusted correctly. Gas is overflowing and running internally into the engine which as Marshal pointed out will wash the cylinders of oil and cause the motor to seize up. You have a oil leak and a gas leak...your adding gas to the crankcase and your oil level if you didn’t have a oil leak would likely keep rising on the dipstick.. I won’t comment anymore and I wish you luck but feel bad for any person or property in the general vicinity that may be harmed by your experiments and would hope I’m not parked next to you at a state park unless you get it right. good luck my friend..good luck
No worries bro. I think im just gonna give up and leave it to a professional or just pull it out but in the mean time im going to plug gas lines and drain any gas left in generator. I rather be safe than sorry. Please feel free to comment again if you want i truly appreciate your comments especially over some others!!! Thanks again jasin1!! You have been very helpful in me making my decision. Id rather stick to clean energy anyway. Anyone know if they got wind generators that work good on motorhomes?
Hr42010 is offline   Reply With Quote