View Single Post
Old 11-16-2020, 05:45 PM   #28
travelin texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackhawk View Post
I had the same problem with my new Montana 3120 and I learned some hard lessons. Go to the LCI website and download the manual on how to level your trailer. If your trailer is in Montana, there is a breaker 18 inches above the batteries in this breaker will pop if your leveling system gets out of whack. There’s a little red flag that you push back up and it’ll reset itself. Do not, do not let your local RV repair shop talk you into replacing the breaker with a larger breaker or a new hydraulic pump, which the RV dealership and Albuquerque did on mine. According to LCI manual the trailer needs to be leveled from side to side within 2° so when I’m out camping I managed to level my trailer with yellow blocks and then it will level itself. Also according to LCI manual it’s a good idea to take your trailer to a parking lot words totally flat and then reset the computer so the computer knows what a true level is. It is very disappointing that Montana customer service did not know anything about this process. Also go on YouTube and you’ll find some great videos on how to do this. Good luck and don’t let anyone try to Talk you into replacing your batteries, hydraulic pump or putting an 80 amp breaker into your leveler. Call the LCI tech reps and they are great about helping you with this issue.
Seems something doesn't sound right??
On my Redwood along with a couple others I know that had 5th wheels with the 6 point levelling system Lipperts cure for the system starting/stopping was to replace the 50 amp breaker with an 80 amp, afterwards no more issues.
Also reading a couple other forums this breaker increase was the recommended fix on other brands as well.
Replacement undetermined
travelin texans is offline   Reply With Quote