View Single Post
Old 11-22-2020, 08:04 AM   #34
Stircrazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chunker View Post
This goes back a few years but I had a TT, around 30' that I kept in mostly a single location as a "cabin" at the lake. I had leveled using the screw aluminum jacks, not tires and it would rack the door frame. My 2011 Keystone Raptor 300MP did the same using the front Landing gear and rear stabilizers. Front door frame racked slightly out of square. Perhaps both of those had frame issues. My 2007 Itasca Horizon motorhome on a Freightliner chassis and if I had the front raised too much it would throw the shower door out of square. I could see the motorhome chassis the entire length and it was not cracked and it certainly was a much stouter frame than any Lippert component by any means.

ya nothing out of square when it is level at all, and it is rock solid. nothing out of alignment and such, you only get that when you are not level and twisting the frame. I would imaging the frames that are capable of having auto level are built for it as the capacity of the jacks will easily lift the whole camper in the air. I just like how solid it makes the 5th wheel.

Steve
Stircrazy is offline   Reply With Quote