View Single Post
Old 03-25-2020, 05:36 PM   #4
flybouy
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal View Post
2020 keystone outback and here recently when I turn the volume up on the TV it will not go above 30. It is so low that when the AC comes on It is hard to hear. Any ideas? I have read something about a fixed or variable setting but it was not for this brand TV. Any help would be greatly appreciated as buying a new TV right now is not an option 😒
First thing is to totally ignore what you've read about "some other brand" as that will just add unnecessary confusion.
Secondly, the dealer should have given you a packet with the manuals and warranty registration for every appliance along with a "build sheet" which is a list of brand and model number for every appliance. If you didn't get that then call the dealer and demand that they provide to you.
Third, it sounds to me (pun intended) that you have two possibilities. A defective television or operator error, i.e. a setting in the TV's menu or could be it's wired to use the radio and the overhead speakers which would require the radio to be turned on and the proper input selected.

If you can post the model number for the TV someone might be able to offer more help.
flybouy is online now   Reply With Quote