View Single Post
Old 10-13-2010, 01:38 PM   #5
jimmyriley

Thanks for the help so far

Flyguy,

I appreciate all the information you have provided. Wife and I are taking a trip tomorrow to RV Outlet USA in Danville, Va tomorrow. We will be looking at the 245RB, 250BH, and the 285RL (this one may be a little heavy though) to take a look. They have some pretty low prices already so should be interesting. I will take a look at the PDI sheet you provided the link for. Now today I stopped by our little Gravel lot Bullet dealer and talked for about two hours and asked well over 50 questions and when walking outside and tucked in the last row was a Bullet 250RKS with more cabinets than any other TT I have looked at. In addition, it had the bigger glass type enclosed shower that the DW really wants. Was quite impressed with the TT and an OTD price of just over 20K which includes installation and set up for an Equalizer WD w/ Sway control, Brake Controller, and Transmission cooler. They provide an upgraded Black water tank hose, Battery, charged lb bottles, Water regulator, adapter for the electric connection to house 110V so can plug in at the house, White freshwater hose, and a few other things I cannot remember right now. Also discussed extensively about Warranty and how they relate to customers. This is just another reason I am thinking about the Bullet as this place is 5 minutes from my house but the Passport dealership is about 3 hours away. This dealership provides cell phone numbers to each customer so they can call the lead tech at anytime day or night with questions. The dealership even has 2 camping trips each year for all their customers and they Cater/pay/ and sponsor the event. It is like a family. I was thinking this is either to good to be true or a great down to earth dealership. Will keep you posted.
jimmyriley is offline   Reply With Quote