View Single Post
Old 10-12-2010, 02:04 PM   #2
Festus2
Site Team

Welcome to the forum and hope we can be of some help to you now and in the future. If you are considering either the Passport or the Bullet, there are members on here who have both and should be able to provide you with their recommendations and observations.
You can do a search on this forum (if you haven't done so already) using the Search option and type in "Passport" and "Bullet". You will get a number of results if you do this for each one of those RV's. Some of the posts may provide you with some insight to help your decision-making somewhat easier.
It is good that you have already recognized the "You won't have any trouble pulling this...." pitch that nearly all salespeople tell you. You seem to have a good idea of what your TV capabilities are - leave yourself sufficient wiggle room - and don't let someone talk you into buying an RV bigger than what your TV can safely handle.
Owning an RV isn't quite like owning a boat where you are pictured in the shower throwing $$$$ bills away. I have been there and done that myself. Now I shower and only throw away $$ bills.
Welcome aboard and glad to have you with us.