Thread: hello everyone
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2010, 04:12 AM   #1
Everest343l

hello everyone

I am new to this site, but we have owned our 2007, 343 L since July of 2006, there were no Keystone dealers in Nova scotia, so we ordered it in the U.S. since then a dealership opened up and when we needed warranty work we were put to the back of the line because we didn't buy it there, parts were ordered, the wrong ones were sent,reordered again, wrong ones sent again,and delays in recieving all the parts. I finally gave up waiting for a roll of boarder ,that had been ordered several times and always the wrong one sent. We have taken our 5th wheel to Florida for 3 winters and each trip there seemed to be problems with screws falling out, the sliding door fell off its track,panelling coming loose, staples falling out of the trim, and the day/night shades come apart because of the strings breaking, now the furnace is not working and the rubber on the roof is starting to bubble in places.The trailer has been very well cared for, only seeing winter for about a month a year and last year we bought an older trailer in Florida because we didn't want to keep towing it and things keep happening to it, so we stored our Everest inside for the winter,now we keep it as a cottage on a piece of property that we have, I take it out now and again to try to keep things from seizing up,we have an 05 Chevy Silverado Duramax 2500 with a Super Chip programer installed we went from 9 mpg to 11.5 mpg and lots of power to maintain highway speeds, and yes my wife drives as well,although she hasn't perfected the backing up part. Thanks for letting me vent my problems, if anyone knows anything about an Atwood 8535-IV furnace I would be greatful to pick their brain about the problem...thanks again TJ.
Everest343l is offline   Reply With Quote