Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > notanlines
Click Here to Login

Conversation Between notanlines and flyingjack
Showing Profile Comments 1 to 3 of 3
  1. flyingjack
    07-17-2022 06:31 PM
    flyingjack
    Thanks Jim, ordering them tomorrow.
  2. notanlines
    07-17-2022 04:36 AM
    notanlines
    https://www.amazon.com/Lippert-13499...20room%20floor.
    https://www.google.com/search?q=prot...hrome&ie=UTF-8
    These two sites have an example of a product and also a number of other sites to use to investigate further.
    We're headed off to the Twins/White Sox game (son bought the tickets) or I'd post more!
  3. flyingjack
    07-16-2022 04:25 PM
    flyingjack
    Hello Jim, just got back (3 hrs ago) from our 2 month tour of the NW with RV and Cessna. Great fun just have to take a second mortgage to pay for pickup and plane fuel credit card. Oh well, not living forever.

Since you're my "go-to" guy until you tell me to piss off I'll keep asking you questions. Our new 2022 295RL started dragging the bed frame farthest away from slider. We'll take it apart and trim bottom. BUT, this 5er has linoleum instead of carpet (which we really like) so I want to put plastic slides under ALL slide outs as I believe they will all wear with age and eventually cut the vinyl.

Problem: I suck at any IT and can't find the links/threads/whatever where people were discussing this issues. Would you send me a link or tell me how to find that. I would like those plastic slides before we go out again.

Thanks for your help
    Jack [email protected]

BTW, we hit the weather just right= cool and some rain while it was 90s-100 in Denver.
Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by the Keystone RV Company or any of its affiliates in any way. Keystone RV® is a registered trademark of the Keystone RV Company.