PDA

View Full Version : New to Montana 3725RL

JimBobWay
03-07-2013, 07:07 PM
Hey Y'all,
Debbie and Jim here from Surprise AZ. We just closed the deal on this RV today. We should take delivery on March 14th. This is our second RV and with a bit more luxury to it this time.
Glad to meet y'all

Festus2
03-07-2013, 07:43 PM
Debbie & Jim -
Welcome to the group - glad you joined us. You might want to have a look at the pre-delivery inspection checklist which is available for our members when you head out to the dealership to pick up your unit and do your walk-through.
To view and download it, go to the Keystone Questions section of the forum and look for the Sticky "Pre-Delivery Inspection Checklist".
Feel free to add any items you want checked but I think you will find the checklist quite comprehensive.

Fred_M
03-07-2013, 09:47 PM
Hi guys, welcome to the group. The new rigs are a vast improvement over the old ones. My Sister-in-Law and her husband live is Suprise. Near where our
San Diego Padres practice in the spring. Have fun with the new rig. - Fred.

crash
03-08-2013, 04:36 AM
:wlcm:to the forum,HAppy camping.

Ron
03-08-2013, 07:07 AM
:wlcm: from up north and Congradulations on the new Montana. Happy Campin........."bouncey:

azlee56
03-08-2013, 09:29 AM
Hi there, I had to go look up your camper (well maybe close to it). That is nice looking. I'm from Tucson and do winter camping mostly. When we get some things paid off that might change to more summer rv park camping.

JimBobWay
03-08-2013, 04:23 PM
thanks for the warm welcomes... We've got our checklist in hand and waiting. It is a very detailed one too.

JimBobWay
03-24-2013, 04:02 PM
Just returned from our Maiden voyage. Didn't go far out of town but far enough to test most functions. All is good! Heater worked fine during the night and the AC worked during the day. Kitchen sink water pressure is less than I'd like but it is working within the limitations/restrictions of the valve. I really enjoy all of the automatic functions this coach has. Can't wait to get out again!
Jim

Ron
03-24-2013, 05:30 PM
Glad all went well for you. On the kitchen sink faucet, take out the aerator and there is a flow restrictor there, remove it and you will get better water flow. "bouncey:

Herap
03-24-2013, 05:52 PM
:wlcm:to the forum and the Montana way of camping :bdance::bdance::bdance: Have a blast camping!

Ray