PDA

View Full Version : Mods to the Premier 31BHPR

GaryWT
03-07-2013, 05:46 AM
It has been home a couple weeks and we have been doing a few things, don't have pictures yet. In the closet across from the bathroom, took out the rod and added 2 shelves for towls and sheets etc. Used wire (white) shelving to keep the weight down. The wife added a hanging organizer to her closet for her clothes and added the needed items in the bathroom, hooks, towel rack, TP holder etc. Next up is to install a 6 inch PVC pipe to hoold the sewer hose, never had this on the previous trailer but want it. 4 inch is too small for the hose so 6 inch it is. Once that is complete I will try to add one additional quick connect propane connection on the rear and we will be done. Will post pictures as soon as I can.

MISailor
03-07-2013, 06:39 AM
Once that is complete I will try to add one additional quick connect propane connection on the rear and we will be done.
No such thing as being done with modifications to an RV:D

GaryWT
03-07-2013, 01:49 PM
OK done until we start using it.

GaryWT
04-01-2013, 11:52 AM
Sewer hose holder has been delayed due to surgery but hope to get it done in the next week or 2, a friend made some custom holder for me. I have change the propane from adding a 2nd quick connect to making a custom hose for the quick connects.