PDA

View Full Version : Porch Lights, not bargman

MichiganMarty
03-04-2013, 04:59 PM
Will someone please help me? I have spent the last two evenings looking for a thread on porch lights other than the cheap Bargman's.

I read a thread 3 nites ago that said porch lights were recently covered extensively, but I cannot find it.

Thanks to all!

KenBob
03-04-2013, 05:18 PM
Are you looking for the round lights known as "Scare lights"?

SteveC7010
03-04-2013, 05:28 PM
Will someone please help me? I have spent the last two evenings looking for a thread on porch lights other than the cheap Bargman's.

I read a thread 3 nites ago that said porch lights were recently covered extensively, but I cannot find it.

Thanks to all!

Please post a pic of the light you need information on. Thanks.

MichiganMarty
03-04-2013, 05:38 PM
I would love to post a photo, but what I need is to add a porch light by the rear door going into the garage of the toy hauler. So it really doesn't have to be a particular brand/model. I only know that about the only thing I can find are the cheap bargman variety that you see of every thing on 4+ wheels.

Our Raptor has a pretty nice lite for the front door, but nothing on the rear. I really wouldn't mind one of those for the rear.

And no, we are not interested in scare lights, the camper already has those and they work fine.

Thanks in advance!

SteveC7010
03-04-2013, 05:40 PM
I would love to post a photo, but what I need is to add a porch light by the rear door going into the garage of the toy hauler. So it really doesn't have to be a particular brand/model. I only know that about the only thing I can find are the cheap bargman variety that you see of every thing on 4+ wheels.

Our Raptor has a pretty nice lite for the front door, but nothing on the rear. I really wouldn't mind one of those for the rear.

And no, we are not interested in scare lights, the camper already has those and they work fine.

Thanks in advance!

In that case, why don't you post a pic of the light that you have that like, and we'll help you find out what it is and who sells it.

Love2camp
03-04-2013, 05:43 PM
http://www.campingworld.com/shopping/item/starlights-smart-light-1000/65149

Try this.

JRTJH
03-04-2013, 06:21 PM
I just did a Google search for "RV PORCH LIGHT" and got 285,000+ hits, everything from white ones, black ones, yellow ones, LED ones, florescent ones, motion sensor ones, automatic day/night ones,

Have you looked through those listings? I'm sure you'll find something that strikes your fancy.

Another hint on google searches. At the top, select "images" then do the search for RV PORCH LIGHT and you'll get pictures of every listing.