PDA

View Full Version : Location of electrical outlets in Premier 31BHPR?

SCG
03-02-2013, 04:26 AM
Hi Everyone....new here. :)

We just purchased a new 2012 Premier 31BHPR. We'll be taking delivery of it in April. Can anyone who has one tell me where the electrical outlets are located in the main kitchen / living area? I can't for the life of me remember seeing one near the sink/oven and I can't tell from any of the pictures I've taken or found online.

Thanks!

davidjsimons
03-02-2013, 04:47 AM
They should be located on the bottom of the overhead cabinets above the galley sink.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

SCG
03-02-2013, 04:49 AM
They should be located on the bottom of the overhead cabinets above the galley sink.

Thank you! No wonder I don't see any in the pictures. Thanks again!

davidjsimons
03-02-2013, 04:54 AM
Your welcome.

TAZ23
03-02-2013, 05:01 AM
Lakeshore rv has a 2013 31bphr that shows a outlet under the kitchen cabinet by the stove vent hood (right side),and Ansley rv has a 2012 that shows a outlet under the cabinet on the left side. I will asume your outlet will be under the overhead cabinet but could be on either side of the sink depending on when they made the change at Keystone. You may want to call the dealer and ask them to go look and let you know.

SCG
03-02-2013, 06:33 AM
Lakeshore rv has a 2013 31bphr that shows a outlet under the kitchen cabinet by the stove vent hood (right side),and Ansley rv has a 2012 that shows a outlet under the cabinet on the left side. I will asume your outlet will be under the overhead cabinet but could be on either side of the sink depending on when they made the change at Keystone. You may want to call the dealer and ask them to go look and let you know.

Thanks! I just checked out the pictures...those were very helpful. :yes: I went back and looked at my own pictures and now I can see the outlet...now that I know where to look! :)

Thanks again.

enyapp
03-05-2013, 10:57 AM
On the 2013, there is also an outlet on the side of the nightstand/laundry shoot which is close to the couch in the living area.

Aulby
09-07-2013, 06:18 PM
2014 31bhpr has six

One in the bedroom under the laundry chute
One in the kitchen under the cabinet above the sink
The third one is in the bunkhouse along the back wall
The fourth in the entertainment center in the bunkhouse
The fifth is in the outside kitchen
The sixth outside by the main door

zenbuck
09-07-2013, 06:39 PM
7th in the bathroom...