PDA

View Full Version : Howdy from the Texas Hill Country

Scratch
03-01-2013, 03:27 PM
DW and I joined the forum last week as we contemplated the purchase of our new Cougar 327RES. We finally signed the papers this morning and will pick it up on 5 March, then head out next Friday for our Maiden Voyage to Matagorda Bay...

Spent quite a bit of time on this site as we pondered the decision; took a week in making up our minds as we narrowed the choice between the Cougar and a very nice Prime Time Crusader 295RST.

We noted what appears to be a fair amount of happy 327RES owners here. A final comparison walk-thru of both 5ers this morning sealed the deal as the Cougar won the match hands down...

DW & I are excited to be new Cougar owners and we're impressed with the knowledgeable friendly folks who hang out here.

:wave: Scratch sends...

rode2nowhere
03-01-2013, 03:32 PM
welcome,,,hope to see some pictures soon.

TAZ23
03-01-2013, 03:45 PM
Glad to have you here :wlcm: Cougars are very nice trailers. Enjoy it and let us know how it goes.

Cougarfamily
03-01-2013, 05:26 PM
:wlcm: and congrats! I totally feel that you and your DW will greatly enjoy the new Cougar. You have a great setup for many years of memorable travels.

We are very excited for spring and summer to come so that we can start breaking in our new 5er. "bouncey:

JRTJH
03-01-2013, 08:23 PM
Scratch,

Congratulations on your new RV. Don't forget to download the PDI checklist to use when you do the orientation and inspection on the 5th. Oh yes, enjoy that first trip, here's wishing you a zero problem journey !!!!!

filmtex
03-02-2013, 03:37 AM
Welcome from one of your San Antonio neighbors. We just picked up our Bullet a couple weeks ago and had a great first trip-took it north to the Athens area near our "get-away"! Had a great time. This is a really good forum IMHO and I'm sure you'll enjoy it. Have nice time on you maiden voyage.

Scratch
03-02-2013, 06:37 AM
What a great bunch of folks! Thanks much for the welcomes and the tip on the PDI sheet. Making a copy now... :)

Scratch sends...