PDA

View Full Version : New Laredo 303 TG in Colorado

06-07-2010, 05:41 PM
Hello all!

I just traded in my 2008 Jayco 27BH for a new 2011 Laredo 303 TG. I pick it up on 6/9/2010 and my family and I are heading out to Southwestern Colorado for 2 weeks at the end of June.

I'm looking forward to using the outdoor kitchen, the additional space with the 2 slideouts and the fact that I won't trip over my girl's shoes anymore!

Woo Hoo!

Eric

Bigk
06-07-2010, 05:51 PM
Congrats on your new toy and welcome to the forum.

Gr8fl_ed
06-07-2010, 10:14 PM
You'll love it! We just stayed in our for almost two weeks straight and only 10 mins from home. The kids love it, the wife loves it and I def love it! That outside kitchen is fantastic. Not sure how old your girl (s) are, but its nice that the fridge is fairly high up so that my youngins can't reach daddy's "blue pop", but is very accessible to me!
If you like to decorate your camper when you camp, I found some plastic little wire clips with sticky tape on the back and put them on the outside kitchen "door" to hang lights off of when it's open. kinda like a little Tiki bar.
And by the way, I love SW Colorado. Spent a week in Silverton a couple of years back. Loved it! Can't wait to get back. Enjoy your new rig!

tampacamper
06-08-2010, 03:38 AM
Welcome!!!! You will love it. We do. We are heading to Hilton Head for a week at the end of june.

BWD
06-08-2010, 11:17 AM
Welcome! I am also a new TT owner in Colorado. Where did you buy yours from? We purchased from Windish on 6th and Simms, and pick it up this Saturday morning!

06-19-2010, 01:43 AM
Thank you all for your responses! We did pick purchase our TT from Windish as well. Great people, very professional and knowledgeable.

As for decorations, it's going to be me and three women. Yes, we decorate our camper. We've got lights, rugs, plants.....

We will spend 5 days in Durango, 5 days in Ouray and a few days in Ridgeway State Park.

bigceltic
11-03-2010, 08:57 AM
Do you mind if I ask how much you paid? I am looking at this trailer at the same dealer (Windish) and would like to have some idea of negotiation room. Thanks!