PDA

View Full Version : The forum is growing

fla-gypsy
02-25-2013, 05:49 PM
I have seen a lot of new folks checking in lately. This only makes this a better forum as we gain experienced and new campers. This little stat was observed today;

"Most users ever online was 170, Today at 08:46 PM."

Festus2
02-25-2013, 05:54 PM
Yes, the forum is certainly growing in numbers. The users on line number also includes a very large number of "visitors" and "guests" who are not actually registered members. To get an idea of who is online, just go to "Quick Links" at the top of the page and click on 'Who's Online". You will find quite a number of non- members listed after our registered members and they are included in this figure.

In that sense, it does give an unrealistic picture of the number of users online- but our membership is certainly growing.

cabinfever
02-25-2013, 06:11 PM
Being new to having a TT, I have found this site to VERY useful. Looking forward to our first trip knowing it will be better from some of the info read here. Thanks to all, especially the people who maintain the site. (tx)

x96mnn
02-25-2013, 07:12 PM
Great site and all the hard work and care is clearly shown!

rrohrer
02-25-2013, 07:19 PM
I check in frequently. Don't always post, but sometimes learn something just reading other posts. thanks to those who worked on setting this up and to those who maintain it. (tx)

Ron
02-25-2013, 08:23 PM
Great site and all the hard work and care is clearly shown!

X2 (tx) a Million Guys........."bouncey:

antiqfreq
02-26-2013, 05:29 AM
WE just love hearing those atta-boys and atta-girls..........

;)

Jo

(tx)

ewkearns
02-26-2013, 07:12 AM
Being new to having a TT, I have found this site to VERY useful. Looking forward to our first trip knowing it will be better from some of the info read here. Thanks to all, especially the people who maintain the site. (tx)

+1 and (tx)

We've learned a ton reading this site..... and although we camped for years, we consider ourselves rank beginners, since this is our first TT......

We've got a LOT to learn and this seems to be an excellent resource.....

Jay Pat
02-26-2013, 07:48 AM
I check in frequently. Don't always post, but sometimes learn something just reading other posts. thanks to those who worked on setting this up and to those who maintain it. (tx)

2X! Always learning!
Pat

Drew Waller
02-26-2013, 08:37 AM
I've learned a lot about some of my problems and fixes others have done to their rigs on here. I've been camping since I was in the Boy Scouts when I joined early 60's and have had a camper of some type ever since 1968. We've gone a lot of miles. I just bought a Toy Hauler Dec. of 2010. What a great idea for camping, THE GARAGE. Even if you don't haul a vehicle back there! Then new toys were added and we just bought a 2013 Raptor 332 TS with all the bells and whistles. I come to the forum to see if I might have some problems with all the Electical Gizz moes I purchased on it. We haven't picked it up yet. It's getting a new TrailAire Triglide put on. I hope to get it on the road in a couple of weeks, or looking at Good Friday weekend. Great forum and I looked a lot, but I don't have a lot to say unless I can be helpful to somebody. Thanks Drew

Andymon
02-26-2013, 05:56 PM
We are totally new to TT's although my GF and I both have owned VW campers. I read almost every thing here and already have learned alot. I like the forum because it is Keystone specific. I do read a lot on rv.net also but like the idea of have a forum for a specific brand.:)

crash
02-27-2013, 03:14 AM
Good luck on your new Raptor,We have the 384pk and love it.We have pulled it all over the east coast without any problems so far,We carry 2 harleys and a golfcart in ours with no problem, its nice having the 14ft garage,side and back patios and 5500watt generator.:D

demgdaj
02-27-2013, 04:21 AM
I check this forum before I go to work and again in the evening. We are just new to camping and learn from people posting their ideas or problems. What a great forum.

fla-gypsy
03-05-2013, 06:48 PM
New high reached again! Kudos to those who have made this forum happen and keep it running.

"Most users ever online was 173, Today at 08:55 PM"