PDA

View Full Version : Howdy

Tri Tip
02-25-2013, 05:05 PM
We just got a 2012, 2910 and love it. Had it out 4 times now since early Dec. Looken forward to the cite. Can anybody post the link to ya all's pictures? That is if you got a thread like that.

http://imageshack.us/a/img805/7452/img2013020100431.jpg

fla-gypsy
02-25-2013, 05:16 PM
Nice pic, where were you at?

Festus2
02-25-2013, 05:18 PM
Welcome to the forum, Tri Tip. If you are looking for a "group photo" of all the forum members, we don't have anything like that. Come to think of it, we don't have any individual "mug shots" either. Not sure what kind of pictures you are looking for....????

We do have photos of some of our members Tow Vehicles but that is about as good as it gets. Besides, these pics could be much better looking than some of our members.......

Sorry, no link available to "ya alls" pictures.

Tri Tip
02-25-2013, 05:34 PM
Welcome to the forum, Tri Tip. If you are looking for a "group photo" of all the forum members, we don't have anything like that. Come to think of it, we don't have any individual "mug shots" either. Not sure what kind of pictures you are looking for....????

We do have photos of some of our members Tow Vehicles but that is about as good as it gets. Besides, these pics could be much better looking than some of our members.......

Sorry, no link available to "ya alls" pictures.

Oh no just seeing if you folks had a thread with picts of all your RVs. I love looken at everyone's trailers. I could careless what your mugs look like. :)

Tri Tip
02-25-2013, 05:36 PM
Nice pic, where were you at?

That's Doheny CA Spot 88. Most of the camping round here is on the ocean. We do have some great forests but I wouldn't want to pull my TT up and down the steep inclines and declines.

Festus2
02-25-2013, 05:48 PM
Tri Tip -
For "mug shots" of some of our members' tow vehicles and the odd attached RV, check out the Tow Vehicle category and look for the thread "What Does Your TV Look Like?"

If you browse around the forum using our search feature, I am sure you can find a bunch of photos of our members RV's.

Tri Tip
02-25-2013, 05:53 PM
Tri Tip -
For "mug shots" of some of our members' tow vehicles and the odd attached RV, check out the Tow Vehicle category and look for the thread "What Does Your TV Look Like?"

If you browse around the forum using our search feature, I am sure you can find a bunch of photos of our members RV's.

Perfect thanks!