PDA

View Full Version : Anyone with a Sprinter 266 RBS?

Cgjt
02-20-2013, 09:16 AM
Looking for any input on the Sprinter 266 RBS. Any feedback on likes and/or dislikes are welcome. The camper is tempting me as I watch the snow blow by my windows!! Thank you.

Festus2
02-20-2013, 09:48 AM
Cgjt -

Have you tried using our forum's Search feature? I know there are quite a few Sprinter owners out there - some of whom have that model. You may get some feedback from browsing through the posts/threads you find when you do your search.

x96mnn
02-20-2013, 11:54 AM
I have one and absolutely love it!

Have about 50 nights and a few thousand miles on it, picked ours up in June of 2012. You will need an able truck to haul it. Loaded up its the better part of 7700pds for an average couple and dog.

Huge Bathroom
Outside Kitchen (I will never own a camper without one)
Size of slide and floor Space.
BBQ Rack in the back and propane quick connect
Front Fibreglass Cap and covered tanks
Look and design overall
There is a light everywhere you could think of a light being

Dislikes/Issues

Only thing that has happened to me is a Gray and the Black label was reversed and caused an incident.

Feel free to PM me with any questions.

billmill3461
02-23-2013, 06:01 AM
Great floor plan. I would have leaned towards one but the kids still camp with us and usually bring friends so I needed the additional sleeping areas.

irene l
03-01-2013, 04:07 AM
We bought ours in June 2012 and love it. We are on the road 150 to 200 days a year. The outdoor kitchen has been great--no more cooking grease, smells, etc., inside the trailer. We are having trouble with the lights over the sofa right now, but that is a minor thing. The layout, tv, large bath, and lots of storage suit our needs.