PDA

View Full Version : IntelliJacks

Comptech
02-18-2013, 09:39 AM
Looking at the intelliJacks and I have a question about the Keystone Cougar Multifuntion remote being able to raise and lower the front landing gear...
Not that I used it very often but would that functionality go away? Would it affect any other operations of the remote?

Branky
02-18-2013, 09:06 PM
Thanks for asking about this. I am looking at doing the same thing and had the same question.:)

Tikitim
02-18-2013, 10:12 PM
jdaird,
I installed IntelliJacks on my Cougar 299RKS, it works totally fine in conjunction with remote. I disconnected the landing gear switch and tied in the IntelliJacks to these wires. Cougar remote still works to control landing gear, but like you I seldom use remote for landing gear as the IntelliJacks system does all the work. I hope this answers your question, if not let me know, I will be glad to help you out.

Comptech
02-19-2013, 09:34 AM
This is the reply I got from the store...
Hi John,
Yes you would disable the remote. There is a junction box for all the remote functions, you just locate the connections for the landing gear and disconnect them. Then mount and wire the IntelliJacks to power, ground and the two wires to the motor. It's really pretty easy.

We have a lot of customers with your setup.

Let me know if you have any other questions.
Thanks,