PDA

View Full Version : Newbie from Oregon

Bugsmema
02-13-2013, 06:24 AM
Hi all, we bought a 2011 Outback 295R, 3 yrs ago in August. Have used it once due to health problems. Health situation straightened out now, ready to hit the road. Used it this past weekend and found some problems had came up while it was parked and of course the warranty's are over. I'll be checking the forum a lot looking for answers. Thanks in advance!! :eek:

JRTJH
02-13-2013, 07:58 AM
:wlcm: to the forum. After sitting idle for 3 years, I'm sure you'll find a number of things that aren't "quite right" with your RV. Hopefully, nothing serious will be found and you can get back to camping with little "discomfort"

As you find problems, check the search feature and review what other members did to help resolve their problems. There's a wealth of information available here, free for you to use, so enjoy your time with the forum.

If you can't find what you're looking for, ask a question, give as much information as you can and you'll most likely find answers forthcoming from members who have experienced much the same issue.

Good luck getting that "idle trailer" back on the road and working perfectly.

dandjh1958
02-13-2013, 09:43 AM
Hey fellow Oregonian! Welcome!!
I haven't gotten our TT out since New Years but looking forward to taking her out VERY soon!
Hope to see you out and about in the great Northwest!

Happy camping
Julie

KanTC
02-13-2013, 01:42 PM
Welcome Bugsmema, glad you joined us!

Several seasons of rain/snow/humidity, sun/heat/uv, can be very harsh on an 'idle' RV... be sure to check your tires too.

Hope you can get any issues resolved quickly, and will be *gone camping* soon!

Terri, the Chevy co-pilot :)