PDA

View Full Version : Fuzion 322 Rear Speakers

C130
02-11-2013, 06:22 AM
Just picked up a 2011 Fuzion 322 Touring Edition 3 and trying to figure out how to get the speakers in the garage to work. There's a seperate control panel that has a power button, an Aux button, and volume control in the back by the cabinets. I could get all the speakers to play except the two in the garage. Any ideas? I hooked my iPhone up and could hear a faint sound coming from the speakers but barely enough to hear.

Another question, dumb one I know, but running off generator power does the refrigerator operate off of propane or electric power? Water heater is set to electric and wondering if the refrigerator has a switch also? First RV and I didn't have time to ask as many questions from the previous owner as I had planned.

Htfiremedic
02-11-2013, 06:30 AM
On our Fuzion, the radio head controls the back speakers(fader). The fridge and water heater will both run off on GenSet.
We have run ours for several hours during a power failure ad a campground. We have a TE II

Festus2
02-11-2013, 08:09 AM
At the top/front of your fridge, there is a control panel with various settings on it. One of them will be AUTO which, if set to this, will sense the most suitable energy source available - either 120V or propane. If not on AUTO, the fridge will operate on propane. The fridge, of course, has to be set to ON.

This is the selection system on our Dometic 2-way fridge - yours may be different.

C130
02-11-2013, 07:41 PM
Thanks, I'll see if I can get the speakers to work and check the position of the switch for the refrigerator. We were going to try it out this weekend but every campground seems to be full.