PDA

View Full Version : New Sprinter 327FLS

richard1965
02-08-2013, 07:37 PM
Hello everyone just purchased a new Sprinter 327FLS on Wednesday and am at the campground waiting for delivery tomorrow!

x96mnn
02-09-2013, 07:25 AM
Congratulations on the new Camper. I became a sprinter owner last summer and at this point very happy with it.

Couple items to point out that a few people including myself had issues with.

1. The tank labels in some are reversed. They read Black Grey Grey when they should read Grey Black Grey. If you look you will see one large pipe which is usually in the middle and is your black tank then two smaller pipes one from the back and one from the front of the RV. Those are your two grey tanks.

2. The electric awning button has been known to stick until its worked in. I thought this was a feature so you did not have to stand there and hold it. It is not a feature and continued voltage to the motor will blow it out. Not the best thing when your trying to leave the campground and your awning will not go back in.

Other then that I have not heard of any issues or experienced any myself.

hankpage
02-09-2013, 08:48 AM
Welcome. Hope you enjoy your new Sprinter and travel safely, Hank

richard1965
02-10-2013, 08:04 PM
Congratulations on the new Camper. I became a sprinter owner last summer and at this point very happy with it.

Couple items to point out that a few people including myself had issues with.

1. The tank labels in some are reversed. They read Black Grey Grey when they should read Grey Black Grey. If you look you will see one large pipe which is usually in the middle and is your black tank then two smaller pipes one from the back and one from the front of the RV. Those are your two grey tanks.

2. The electric awning button has been known to stick until its worked in. I thought this was a feature so you did not have to stand there and hold it. It is not a feature and continued voltage to the motor will blow it out. Not the best thing when your trying to leave the campground and your awning will not go back in.

Other then that I have not heard of any issues or experienced any myself.

Thanks for the info. My tanks are actually labeled correctly. It is a beautiful unit and we love it, but the oversize plastic switches are an issue. They do stick and one of them has already broken off. There are rocker switches under the plastic and I think I am going to take the plastic ones off and just use the rocker switches.

richard1965
02-10-2013, 08:05 PM
Welcome. Hope you enjoy your new Sprinter and travel safely, Hank

Thanks Hank i am sure we will!