PDA

View Full Version : New Monatana Owners

Joejenn107
02-07-2013, 02:03 PM
My wife and I just purchased a 2007 Montana after RVing in our Jayco Eagle 5th wheel for 10 years. We are excited about getting away (when we can) in our "new" Montana. It is much more luxurious than our previous model and heavier (12500 vs 9000). I have ordered a new Tekonsha P3 brake controller to replace my old Jordan Ultima and a 50 amp surge protector. We would appreciate any advice concerning any peculiarities or needs this particular model may require us to stay on the look out for to keep it in top shape and have good service. The decals are faded and peeling but the dealer we bought this from had new stickers inside that the previous owner had bought but not put on. The dealer really did not want to do it either and hinted it would be substantial if they did it. So my next project is peeling......:eek:

:):)

KanTC
02-07-2013, 02:25 PM
:wlcm: Joejenn, and congrats on your 'new to you' Montana.
Lots of good folks here - we're a friendly bunch - who will try to help if you have questions.
There's several previous discussions & some good suggestions on the forum for replacing decals...
try the forum 'search' feature.

PS, there's also a Montana Owners Forum if you need something specific to the line.
http://montanaowners.com

Glad you joined us & travel safe,
Terri, the Chevy co-pilot :)

Joejenn107
02-07-2013, 02:55 PM
Thanks for the info for decals--will be reading other threads!

SAABDOCTOR
02-08-2013, 05:28 AM
hi :wlcm: to the forum. the wife and i love our montana. it has had some very minor issues but nothing that needed dealer attention. ask all the questions lots of helpfull folks here."bouncey:

Ron
02-08-2013, 07:12 AM
:wlcm: from out west and enjoy the Montana, many more Happy Camping memories ahead for you to"bouncey: