PDA

View Full Version : List of Mods

Cdllcmn
02-06-2013, 09:31 PM
Well my new to me Cougar 294rls has a list of new upgrades I've done that were simple, and that I love. So far I've completed the digital thermostat mod, probably my favorite cause it is way more accurate, and I went with the programmable, so it would do its on thing for morning and night, works great! Also, I've got the shower shampoo dispenser, new phoenix faucet in shower and bathroom sink, new fantastic fan in living room and bathroom, way better than the puny factory bathroom. Knife magnet in kitchen, counter top extension, undercabinet can opener, and I made a mount for a flat panel tv, so I could use the cabinet for more storage. My list continues, as modding is addictive! I just don't understand why some of these mods don't come factory, I mean a knife magnet and digital thermostat should be a no brainer, oh well in a perfect world... LOL :)

skeeter
02-07-2013, 04:48 AM
Would love to see pics

wgb1
02-07-2013, 10:57 AM
Just curious what kind of thermostat you had original. I was going to do the thermostat mod, even bought the new digital t-stat only to be told by quite a few folks from the forums that it would not work. Not based on the t-stat I bought, but because of my wiring and current set-up. I don't remember the exact reason, but I returned the digital t-stat based on replies. Mine seems to work well enough so really has been no issue.

raytronx
02-07-2013, 01:15 PM
I really want to do the fan upgrade, those bathroom fans are puny. Just waiting for a good deal on a fantastic fan.

mecfd67
02-08-2013, 02:17 AM
Pictures worth a thousand words:wlcm:

Cdllcmn
02-09-2013, 09:18 PM
I'm working on pics, I used a honeywell programmable thermostat, had to wire in a switch so that i could switch between high/low fan, but other than that worked out great. And yes the Fantastic fans are worth every penny, every penny.. LOL:)