PDA

View Full Version : Newbee in the Keystone world!

Mountain Cougar
02-04-2013, 08:03 PM
Hi to all,
in anticipation of my wife's retirement, we stepped up from a 21' Minnie Winnie to a 2009 Cougar 244 RLS 5th wheel. Plans are to spend more time on the road and also have a daily driver once parked.
I have already snooped around your fabulous site to get some ideas for improvements especially in the cabinet department.
At the time I am still researching the possibility to bring along a little dual sport bike. Any info on how to set up the rear to accomplish that will be appreciated.

(tx)

Ron
02-04-2013, 08:13 PM
:wlcm: and Congratulations on the new 5ver and glad you decided to join us. If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask, there are plenty of Cougar owners here to help, Happy Campin

Festus2
02-04-2013, 10:07 PM
Welcome to the group and hopefully your "snooping" has given you some ideas about modifications to your Cougar. If you do a forum search on "Bike Racks", you'll find a wealth of information on that topic.

crash
02-05-2013, 03:12 AM
Welcome to the forum.My wife retires form the military in alittle over 2 years so we stepped up to our 384pk Raptor now so it will just about be paid off at her retirement,so we can haul our 2 harleys and golfcart with us when we full time after her retirement.Happy camping to you.

raytronx
02-05-2013, 07:22 AM
I have a Cougar and love it! Check my blog, I recently did a full review of it after 18 months of use. May help you.

:wlcm: Ray