PDA

View Full Version : Fuzion 342

Cheepjeep80
02-03-2013, 05:40 AM
Hi!

Picked up a '13 Fuzion 342 yesterday!! Super excited!! Coming from a '98 Fleetwood Bounder this is a huge change!!! Looking forward to camping with this monster!!!

Matt

SAD
02-03-2013, 05:42 AM
Congrats!

Now off to the sccales.. I wonder how much weight you've got on your drive tires. Would be good to know.

JRTJH
02-03-2013, 06:25 AM
:wlcm: to the forum. Congratulations on the new Fuzion!!! I'm sure you'll enjoy loading toys in it and heading out. You're right when you call that trailer a "monster" Specs on it call for an empty pin weight in excess of 3000 lbs. That's a pretty tall order for a SRW truck. Do you have any idea of your loading on the rear axle? Like Sad suggested, a trip to the scales would be a good idea before you start loading too much in the front end of that "monster"

Again, welcome to the forum, look around see what interests you and join in.

rnkburg
02-03-2013, 06:48 AM
Congrats, I see you got hydraulic landing gear and more than likely the auto level, wish mine had that , I have the raptor 300mp

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

SAD
02-03-2013, 06:53 AM
:wlcm: to the forum. Congratulations on the new Fuzion!!! I'm sure you'll enjoy loading toys in it and heading out. You're right when you call that trailer a "monster" Specs on it call for an empty pin weight in excess of 3000 lbs. That's a pretty tall order for a SRW truck. Do you have any idea of your loading on the rear axle? Like Sad suggested, a trip to the scales would be a good idea before you start loading too much in the front end of that "monster"

Again, welcome to the forum, look around see what interests you and join in.

Also worth noting... When he loads toys, the pin weight will end up going down. Unloaded, TH are generally heavier pin then when they are loaded. Because the toy weight is a decent distance behind the trailer axles.

Cheepjeep80
02-03-2013, 04:13 PM
Yep! Plan to head to the scales this week and see how it pans out. Wanted to load it up with the side by side and our interior and exterior stored essentials before taking it to the scale. I'm lucky in that aspect as we have a pilot, flying j, and a Iowa 80 one exit down from us - each with scales. If I don't like the weight at one I will just go to the next!!:):rolleyes:

Matt

JRTJH
02-03-2013, 08:40 PM
hehe that's the spirit, cheepjeep80. if you have a CAT scale, the first weight is about $11 and every weight after that (on the same day) is just $1. so if you're going to be shifting things around, reweighing, filling tanks, and such, keep that in mind..... :)