PDA

View Full Version : Carlisle's RH Radial trailer tire

captbob
02-02-2013, 01:43 PM
Has anyone had any experience with tire yet. Discount Tire is telling me that this is a new design with a lot of testing in harsh conditions.

Htfiremedic
02-02-2013, 02:12 PM
I have them on my Fuzion. They are 2 years old. Cracking already.

oldfamer
02-02-2013, 04:33 PM
I put them on my fifth wheel early last summer. So far so good. I was understanding that the RH tires are made in the US. I have not been able to confirm this yet. Any comments on this?

JRTJH
02-02-2013, 05:15 PM
I put them on my fifth wheel early last summer. So far so good. I was understanding that the RH tires are made in the US. I have not been able to confirm this yet. Any comments on this?

Go to this website, verify the plant code on your tires and it will designate exactly which plant they were made in. You can erase any and all doubt as to where they were manufactured.

http://www.harriger.com/tires.htm

therink
02-02-2013, 07:47 PM
A buddy of mine bought a set last summer. Stamped Made in USA on them. That is why he got them. Too soon to tell how they are holding up.
Steve

matthewc45
02-03-2013, 05:03 PM
These tires came on my camper new. I blow two out in the first year and had a belt break in another. I can say carlisle will stand behind there tires. They sent me a check for all three tires after mailing the bad tires back to them. I have 4 new maxxis on my camper now.

smiller
02-03-2013, 05:26 PM
Carlisle has a really bad reputation to work off. That doesn't mean they can't do it, but I'd let others be the test pilots.

IdahoSRT10
02-04-2013, 03:33 PM
These tires came on my camper new. I blow two out in the first year and had a belt break in another. I can say carlisle will stand behind there tires. They sent me a check for all three tires after mailing the bad tires back to them. I have 4 new maxxis on my camper now.

IMO "Maxxis" is the best ST tire out there.