PDA

View Full Version : We did it!!!

Paramenace
01-30-2013, 08:13 AM
Hello from Virginia. My name is Chuck and I’m a recovering lurker…. I’ve been hanging out in the shadows until we decided what kind of “Summer Home” we wanted.
Yesterday we picked up our 2013 Springdale 282BHSSR. After spending the night set up in the front yard, we know we made the right choice.

2011 keystone
01-30-2013, 08:19 AM
:wlcm: to the group and congrats on the new TT.
Please feel free to join in any time.

hankpage
01-30-2013, 09:38 AM
Welcome, "Driveway Camping" is a great way to find out what you need to bring along and what you can leave home. Not to mention the excellent fuel mileage. Enjoy your new Springdale, Hank

SAABDOCTOR
01-30-2013, 10:38 AM
YEA You dood it:wlcm: to the group. best thing about driveway camping is if you have a bad day at work hop in the camper and instant vacation!!!!:D enjoy

antiqfreq
01-30-2013, 12:06 PM
We did backyard camping for a weekend when we first got out fiver - helps to figure out things out........

Welcome to the forum !

Jo

CamillaMichael
01-30-2013, 12:24 PM
Congratulations on your new Keystone...hope it serves you well!

Mighty Ming
01-30-2013, 01:20 PM
Welcome. Having it at home also makes for a great DOGHOUSE. I find myself in the doghouse often. Fridge always plugged in and loaded with my favorite adult beverages, TV, music etc.
Enjoy that new toy!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

curlyfungirl
01-30-2013, 01:45 PM
Welcome aboard! It's always fun to spend a rainy weekend with the rig in the driveway. You sleep so good!

Cougarfamily
01-30-2013, 05:49 PM
Welcome aboard! It's always fun to spend a rainy weekend with the rig in the driveway. You sleep so good!

Man, I wish I would have thought of that this past weekend! Between Fri and Sat. nights, I figure to have only gotten around five hours of sleep combined. :(

Cougarfamily
01-30-2013, 05:53 PM
Hello from Virginia. My name is Chuck and I’m a recovering lurker…. I’ve been hanging out in the shadows until we decided what kind of “Summer Home” we wanted.
Yesterday we picked up our 2013 Springdale 282BHSSR. After spending the night set up in the front yard, we know we made the right choice.

Congrats on your purchase and :wlcm: to the group. May you have many years of safe travels and many memorable camping experiences! :)

curlyfungirl
01-30-2013, 07:14 PM
Congrats on your purchase and :wlcm: to the group. May you have many years of safe travels and many memorable camping experiences! :)

I dont know what it is about the rig. We always sleep like a rock in it!