PDA

View Full Version : new member from Greenfield, MA with a Cougar 29FKS

techdog
01-29-2013, 04:41 AM
Good Morning,
My wife and I pulled the trigger on a 2010 Cougar 29FKS TT. Looks good all around and we're looking forward to having all the space that the front kitchen provides. We won't pick it up from the dealer till our spring break when we can play with our new toy around our maple syrup making chores.
Have a great day everyone!

Javi
01-29-2013, 04:55 AM
Congrats on the new trailer and Howdy from Texas...

frano
01-29-2013, 05:30 AM
Congradulations neighbor on your new rig. We're from Lanesborough, MA. and we're also waiting for the Spring PDI/delivery of our Vantage that we just purchased from Diamond RV.

SAABDOCTOR
01-29-2013, 05:45 AM
HI :wlcm: to the forum from another new englander! just workin away waiting for spring. Nice unit you bought enjoy all the great adventures to come.:D

techdog
02-05-2013, 07:34 PM
Thanks for the warm welcomes. Frano, our Cougar is also coming from Diamond. Javi, where in Texas? My Dad winters in the Brownsville area. Saabdoctor, where are you located?
Looking forward to many good times with the new TT.

Festus2
02-05-2013, 07:54 PM
techdog -
If you look in the upper right hand corner of each post, you will find the poster's location. It may be listed as a general area, such as a state or province, or in some cases, a specific location such as a town or city.

As an aside, in order to protect our members' privacy, identity and security, we encourage members not to reveal the name of the town or city in which they live but instead to give a general area as their location. As a result, some members are reluctant to reveal exactly where they are located in a state on the forum which, as you know, is able to be read by "everyone and anyone out there".

A request for the exact town or city where a member lives which hasn't been stated in his/her location can be made using a Private Message. In that way, the member's specific location would remain protected.

techdog
02-06-2013, 04:42 AM
festus2
It's a wise policy. Thanks

laidback
02-06-2013, 05:21 PM
Welcome, Techdog. Originally from Ct. but been full-time for 6yrs. Presently in Destin Fl. but coming back to New England this Spring.